ECB's Trichet - I have to laugh - he sits and it seems honestly says: Inflation will be rising again this year? Mr. Trichet - which planet are you from?
- Greece, Spain and Portugal in such dire straits its getting their currency debt downgraded
- Italy is mere days away from same....
- Eastern European Pre-ins countries collapsing day-by-day (Take a look at banks with exposure to Baltic region ---- ouch!)
- Export growth ...which was Asia only in the last three years - has collapsed --- China calls on growth all of the sudden in line with our Outragous predictions ttp://tinyurl.com/84mv7x
- PMI leading indicators tells us unemployment will reach 10% minimum this year..
Keep it coming Trichet --- it will only make EURUSD go quicker to 0.9500.....!!!
I maintain very defensive stance - feels naked with no equity short exposure (S&P @ 820.00) - but promised myself that 910-00 could happen........only short EUR/USD from here......
I am doing a few speeches next few weeks.. if anyone want to have a look at it feel to download from here: http://drop.io/z8p0m5v# (password: tosser)
Watch this week-end - it feels like the week ahead of Lehman.....
PS: A few people been asking to our Macro Performance so here goes:
2008: +700 bps
2009 YTD: + 250 bps