- AIG is next - asking for Fed help according to WSJ
- Consortium of banks (9 in all) will put forward 50 bln. to save their own ass
- Bank of America will be nationalised inside one year - why would you buy Merril stocks @ 25-28 USD, when they could have been bought for 13 or less in the market?
Fed cuts rates Tuesday - this could be the 2nd worst Monday in history - be warned....The SEC- useless as they are could reinstitute: uptick rule, no short selling.....The US is moving fast and furious towards: The Socialist State of America.
Friends - be extremely careful now - this is even for old hand like me unique circumstances - fortunes will be lost and made in the next 72 hrs - make sure you understand the game, please!
Still same: Long EUR/USD, JPY, short-end FI, short Dax and S&P- cash at 75%...
- AIG may seek help from Federal Reserve:http://tinyurl.com/5dxyug
- Consortium of global banks takes action to help: http://tinyurl.com/5zv38w
- Bank of America to buy Merrill: http://tinyurl.com/59eead
- Fed widens collerateral for loans: http://tinyurl.com/6rh564
- Paulson applauds action to aide market stability: http://tinyurl.com/5uurar
Again friends.... be careful out there... remember ending sentence from Hill Street Blues? If not.... http://tinyurl.com/6h93ak